UNIFORM | Harvey Faircloth


As all my feeds of every social media platform seem to be jammed with photos and collection releases from New York Fashion Week, I'm just a little thrilled to be tucked away from the chaos on the other side of the continent. That said, there is one up-and-coming women's line that is giving me serious FOMO, and that's the New York-based and American-made Harvey Faircloth. Elegant, classic, tomboyish and little edgy. I love it. While they're still a bit under-the-radar now, I can't imagine that will be the case much longer with a Spring/Summer 2014 look book like this.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am a total sucker for those red-striped pants. And those white oxfords of course.
Melissa Martin said…
yes to the red striped pants. and all of the above.
samancho said…
that vinyl jumper <3 seriously boyish outfits are just so much better than girly ones


http://samancho.blogspot.co.uk
Carolynne said…
I love the city shorts. I'll definitely be watching out for these guys. Thanks for finding them.
ita darling. said…
Gah. I have loved and stalked Harvey Faircloth since their inception about 5 years ago. I hope they hit the zeitgeist- i love the pure and functional and feminine twists on American sportswear and tomboy style.

Popular Posts