DESIGN | Buddy Editions


Winter by Valeria Rienzi.

Started by Katie Armour of Matchbook MagazineBuddy Editions is an online art gallery that features emerging artists around the globe. The collection of limited-edition art prints is a mix of everything from fashion illustrations to black and white photos of urban landscapes. Beginning at $50, Buddy Editions is a great way to buy art on a budget that isn't something you'll likely see on anyone else's wall. I love these four seasonal fashion illustrations by Uruguay-based artist Valeria Rienzi. Winter (above), Spring, Summer and Autumn (below) are $50-$500 per print, depending on size. Check out all the other great artists at Buddy Editions too!


Comments

Angelica Tynan said…
Charming as heck. & I mean, this is one way of owning a shark-lock Givenchy!

Hope NOLA was a blast!!!
Mamavalveeta03 said…
Makes me want to own every piece in her collections!
Unknown said…
I love them, so incredibly cool and perfect.
Melinda said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said…
I love these collections, look perfect and would fit in my wardrobe almost completely (just need some changes for my taste).

:)
Abell Gilbert said…
The article is pretty amazing and it has many things to review. Thanks for posting. corporate brochure design

Popular Posts